Nepal Overland Tour is a wonderful 10 days excursion around the cultural and natural treasures of the country encountering the historical monuments, sacred temples, artistic pagodas, tranquil lakes, green jungle and beautiful range of mountains.
Before the unification of Modern Nepal in the 17th century, it was ruled by several kings and dynasties in small principalities which helped to flourish the trade, art and styles. Being a mountainous country, most of the areas of Nepal are covered with Hills, Himalayas or green jungle. And the exploration is never ending!
During Overland Nepal tour, we choose the most popular and important places of interest which help to learn and understand the typical Nepal and the unique things all people talk about when they say about Nepal. From the city of temples (Kathmandu) to city of lakes (Pokhara) to land of Buddha (Lumbini), this tour will supply a diverse beauty of cultural and natural items. And don’t forget the awesome wildlife safari into the deep jungle of Chitwan National Park and the beautiful range of mountain scenery from Sarangkot and Nagarkot.
- Historic temples and ancient art & architecture
- Hindu Shrine Pasupatinath and Changunarayan Temple, Buddhist Shrine Boudanath Stupa and Swayambunath Stupa
- Once separate kingdom’s royal palace area and present time Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Finest Sunrise and Sunset view from Nagarkot and Sarangkot
- World Peace Pagoda, International Mountain Museum, Davis Falls, Phewa Lake and Barahi Temple
- Visit temple, monasteries and Birth place of Lord Buddha in Lumbini
- Ancient Royal Palace of Tansen and the surrounding landscapes
- Awesome view of Annapurna and Manaslu Range from Sarangkot
- Beautiful range of Everest and Langtang from Nagarkot
- Wildlife Safari in Chitwan including activities like Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Cultural Program, Canoeing, Jungle Walk, Jeep Drive etc
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Day 02:Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and transfer to Hotel
- Day 03:Patan, Bhaktapur and Sunset at Nagarkot
- Day 04:Sunrise at Nagarkot and drive to Chitwan
- Day 05:Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park
- Day 06:Departure from Chitwan to Pokhara and Evening Lakeside Excursion
- Day 07:Sunrise Sarangkot and Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
- Day 08:Tansen to Lumbini
- Day 09:Lumbini to Bandipur Village
- Day 10:Sunrise Bandipur and drive to Kathmandu
- Day 11:Final Departure | Rest Day at Kathmandu Valley | Other Travel Plan
Included in the Cost
- Airport Transfer
- Arrival Pick Up: Welcomed by our representative on arrival at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to the accommodation facility accordingly.
- Departure See Off: We shall arrange your final departure towards International Airport on private vehicle hoping to see you someday in arrival section again.
- Trip Accommodation
- Standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights (Twin Shared Basis)
- Standard Hotel in Nagarkot, Tansen, Lumbini and Bandipur for 1 night (Twin Shared Basis)
- Standard Hotel in Chitwan and Pokhara for 2 nights (Twin Shared Basis)
- Trip Meals and Drinks
- Breakfast during the tour
- Tour Crew and Staffs
- Experienced and Well Trained Government License Holder Tour Guide
- All Nepalese members salary, food, accommodation and most importantly, insurance of each are already covered.
- Private Vehicle are used for airport transfers
- Private Vehicle are used for sightseeing and tour transfers
- Permit and Entrance Fee
- Chitwan National Park Entrance Fee
- All jungle actitivies fee of Chitwan National Park
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit (bring your personal medication, if have any)
- All applicable fees, local taxes and government taxes
Not Included in the Cost
- Visa and Entrance Fee
- You can also obtain Arrival Visa at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu.
- Multiple entry visas are USD 25, USD 40 and USD 100 for 15 days, 30 days and 90 days respectively.
- Entrance Fees to Cultural and Heritage Sites during sightseeing
- Meals and Drinks
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Drinking Water, Soft and Hard Drinks during trip
- Personal Expenses
- Phone Calls, Laundry, Shopping, Support etc
- Travel Insurance
- No travel insurance of any kinds is included for trekkers. You should buy yourself a travel insurance that suit your adventure activities and cover possible expenses.
- Other Activities
- Any other excursion or adventure plan besides mentioned above is not included however; they can be arranged happily upon your interest on extra cost.
- Tips of Gratitude for Crew Members (Expected)
- Cost arises due obstruction and delay on the programmed itinerary due weather problems, road situation. natural calamities and social & political causes (reason beyond our hands to take control)
- Any other thing besides the Service Include Section
Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to HotelDrive: 30-45 min | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Dinner
Day 2Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and transfer to Hotel Drive: 3-4 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 3Patan, Bhaktapur and Sunset at NagarkotDrive: 3-4 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 4Sunrise at Nagarkot and drive to Chitwan Drive: 6 - 7 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: B, L, D
Day 5Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: B, L, D
Day 6Departure from Chitwan to Pokhara and Evening Lakeside Excursion Drive: 6 - 7 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 7Sunrise Sarangkot and Pokhara Valley Sightseeing Drive: 3-4 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 8Tansen to Lumbini Drive: 5-6 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 9Lumbini to Bandipur VillageDrive: 6-7 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 10Sunrise Bandipur and drive to KathmanduDrive: 5-6 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 11Final Departure | Rest Day at Kathmandu Valley | Other Travel Plan
Room to Customize
There is always a room for customization of the given standard itinerary if it does not meet your way of interest and then please pass your opinion. You may want to stay in Kathmandu by yourself or maybe do sightseeing around by yourself; we will give you more information to do it by yourself if you ask us.
We always like to hear what you have to say. We are always happy to assist your valuable travel holidays in your manner with the best information that suits your way of traveling. It is your travel plan; you can choose what you want to do, of course with a lot of information first. Feel free to submit and share your travel ideas and we shall get back to you with more thoughts in no time.
We, ourselves feel that the group size of maximum 16 pax is an ideal size to run the trip. However, we have also arranged the plan for large students groups, employee groups and able to organize such trip for groups upon request. All of our trekking plans are accompanied by specialized local leaders, guides, porters and assistant guides (as required) who will always ensure your safety and comfort at every part of the journey.