Kathmandu Valley and Wildlife tour is week excursion plan around the city of temples, sunrise and mountain view-points, picturesque village and guided jungle activities.
Kathmandu Valley is known as the city of temples and it is also listed as UN World Heritage Site as cultural heritage. There are numerous religious sites and historic monuments in the valley with beautiful countryside to observe the finest sunrise, sunset and magnificent range of mountains.
Chitwan National Park is another UN Listed World Heritage Site as natural heritage and it is best place for the wildlife excursion. It is home to several species of mammals, amphibians, birds and several endangered animals like one horned rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tiger. The most interesting activity in Chitwan safari is the Elephant Back Safari Ride and cultural show of the indigenous Tharu people of that region. It is a guided tour with a naturalist who will take you for bird watching, canoeing, jungle walk and jeep drive.
This 7 days tour around Kathmandu Valley and Chitwan Wildlife Safari is wonderful chance to witness the artistic gems of the city of temples and activities around the green nature.
- Historic temples and ancient art & architecture of early century
- Hindu Shrine Pasupatinath and Changunarayan Temple, Buddhist Shrine Boudanath Stupa and Swayambunath Stupa
- Once separate kingdom’s royal palace area and present time Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Finest Sunrise and Sunset view from Nagarkot
- Beautiful range of Everest and Langtang from Nagarkot
- Typical picturesque village of Bandipur and beautiful scenery of Himalayas
- Wildlife Safari in Chitwan including activities like Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Cultural Program, Canoeing, Jungle Walk, Jeep Drive etc
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Day 02:Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and transfer to Hotel
- Day 03:Patan, Bhaktapur and Sunset at Nagarkot
- Day 04:Sunrise at Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Namo Buddha to Kathmandu
- Day 05:Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan
- Day 06:Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park
- Day 07:Departure from Chitwan to Bandipur Village and drive to Kathmandu
- Day 08:Final Departure | Rest Day at Kathmandu Valley | Other Travel Plan
Included in the Cost
- Airport Transfer
- Arrival Pick Up: Welcomed by our representative on arrival at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to the accommodation facility accordingly.
- Departure See Off: We shall arrange your final departure towards International Airport on private vehicle hoping to see you someday in arrival section again.
- Trip Accommodation
- Standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights (Twin Shared Basis)
- Standard Hotel in Nagarkot for 1 night (Twin Shared Basis)
- Standard Hotel in Chitwan for 2 nights (Twin Shared Basis)
- Trip Meals and Drinks
- Breakfast during the tour
- Tour Crew and Staffs
- Experienced and Well Trained Government License Holder Tour Guide
- All Nepalese members salary, food, accommodation and most importantly, insurance of each are already covered.
- Private Vehicle are used for airport transfers
- Private Vehicle are used for sightseeing and tour transfers
- Permit and Entrance Fee
- Chitwan National Park Entrance Fees
- All jungle activities of Chitwan National Park
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit (bring your personal medication, if have any)
- All applicable fees, local taxes and government taxes
Not Included in the Cost
- Visa and Entrance Fee
- You can also obtain Arrival Visa at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu.
- Multiple entry visas are USD 25, USD 40 and USD 100 for 15 days, 30 days and 90 days respectively.
- Entrance Fees to Cultural and Heritage Sites during sightseeing
- Meals and Drinks
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Drinking Water, Soft and Hard Drinks during trip
- Personal Expenses
- Phone Calls, Laundry, Shopping, Support etc
- Travel Insurance
- No travel insurance of any kinds is included. You should buy yourself a travel insurance that suit your activities and cover possible expenses.
- Other Activities
- Any other excursion or adventure plan besides mentioned above is not included however; they can be arranged happily upon your interest on extra cost.
- Tips of Gratitude for Crew Members (Expected)
- Cost arises due obstruction and delay on the programmed itinerary due weather problems, road situation. natural calamities and social & political causes (reason beyond our hands to take control)
- Any other thing besides the Service Include Section
Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to HotelDrive: 30-45 min | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Dinner
Day 2Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and transfer to HotelDrive: 3-4 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 3Patan, Bhaktapur and Sunset at NagarkotDrive: 3-4 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 4Sunrise at Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Namo Buddha to Kathmandu Drive: 4 -5 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 5Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan Drive: 6 – 7 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: B, L, D
Day 6Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: B, L, D
Day 7Departure from Chitwan to Bandipur Village and drive to Kathmandu Drive: 7 - 8 hrs | Accommodation: Hotel | Meals: Breakfast
Day 8Final Departure | Rest Day at Kathmandu Valley | Other Travel Plan
Room to Customize
There is always a room for customization of the given standard itinerary if it does not meet your way of interest and then please pass your opinion. You may want to stay in Kathmandu by yourself or maybe do sightseeing around by yourself; we will give you more information to do it by yourself if you ask us.
We always like to hear what you have to say. We are always happy to assist your valuable travel holidays in your manner with the best information that suits your way of traveling. It is your travel plan; you can choose what you want to do, of course with a lot of information first. Feel free to submit and share your travel ideas and we shall get back to you with more thoughts in no time.
We, ourselves feel that the group size of maximum 16 pax is an ideal size to run the trip. However, we have also arranged the plan for large students groups, employee groups and able to organize such trip for groups upon request. All of our trekking plans are accompanied by specialized local leaders, guides, porters and assistant guides (as required) who will always ensure your safety and comfort at every part of the journey.